Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How God Grabs Your Attention While Folding Laundry...

There I am, defragmenting from a stressful day while hanging up laundry. Thinking about the hundred things I have left to do today. Still grinding my teeth at the lack of chivalry shown to me at the store today. Dwelling on the way my six-year old seemed argumentative today, or the way she burst into tears on the way home. I'm so caught up in my own little world that spins around me. Then I see it.


A reminder to pray. For the unreached. For the persecuted. For those doing God's work in difficult places.

What was I frustrated about again? Lord thank you that I have You. That I have all I need and more than I could want. Thank you for this messy house that shows I have three healthy and active children. Thank you for a husband who loves and provides for us. Thank you we have your word. Thank you for your Son. May He be proclaimed throughout the Nations.

Help me remember to PRAY!


I received this map from Voice of the Martyrs.

This post is linked up at:
A-Wise-Woman-Builds-Her-Home

No comments:

Post a Comment